ProSolar SolarWedge SW15A-1 Tilted Racking System
ProSolar, SolarWedge, 15 Degrees, with 1 ea 5" lower & 17" upper post, Qty. 1, SW15A-1
Skilled Solar Products Inc. (ProSolar) has developed SolarWedgeTM, a low-profile PV mounting system. The device is a simple and cost-effective solution for installations requiring a fixed angle of 1, 5, 10, or 15 degrees. The SW15A-1 15° SolarWedgeTM Kit works with ProSolar's proprietary Roof Trac® "top-down" clamps and support rails, which are UL2703 mentioned. With no height limits, the SolarWedgeTM system is Class A fire-rated for Type 1 and Type 2 modules. By structurally connecting to roof rafters, the SolarWedge® tilted racking system guarantees seismic protection in residential and commercial flat roof projects.
- Flat roof projects require a self-bonding, proprietary system.
- Tilt angles of 1, 5, 10, and 15 degrees are available.
- Each system was designed and load tested to a maximum of 30 lb/sq. ft. (equivalent to 110 mph winds according to the 2016 CBC / 2015 IBC / ASCE 7-10)
- Spans 6' on center max with 2-1/2" tall RoofTrac® Rail
- Spans 8' on center max with 3" tall RoofTrac® Rail
- Class A Fire Rated for Type 1 and 2 Modules
- Features UL2703 listed RoofTrac® Rail Clamping Technology and ChemLink™ E-Curb™ easy sealant system.