ProSolar RoofTrac R-172XD 172" (14') Clear Extra Deep Support Rail
ProSolar, Support Rail, 3" Extra Deep support rail, 172", Qty. 1, R-172XD
The RoofTrac mounting system consists of support rails and top-down clamping hardware which is integrated with either a TileTrac or FastJack attachment device. The RoofTrac mounting system can be utilized on virtually all standard construction residential roof-tops, mounting 4’ on center, to install the majority of popular framed solar modules.
- Typically installed on residential sloped roof. RoofTrac Tilt Kit or SolarWedge used for residential flat roofs.
- Each system engineered and load tested to 50 lb/sq. ft, equivalent of 125 mph winds per 2007 CBC / 2006 IBC to ensure safety and quality
- Spans 4 foot on center with 1-1/2" tall RoofTrac rail, 6 foot on center with 2-1/2" tall RoofTrac rail
- Approx. 10 years of installer preferred design
- The most cost effective and easy to install rail mounting system
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel components for corrosion resistance and strength
- Sleek, low profile design for great looking installs
- Designed for use with ProSolar FastJack or TileTrac attachments.