OutBack Power GSLC-PV-300VDC Pre-Wired Load Center
Outback, Radian Prewired GS-8048 Load Center with Two 175A breakers, PV breakers for Two FM-100 Charge Controllers, FLEXnet DC, Three 500A shunts, 2-pole 120/240VAC 50A Bypass Breakers, 2, 2-pole 120/240VAC 50A Input Breakers, GSLC-PV-300VDC
OutBack GS Load Centers - Designed to simplify the configuration, distribution, and implementation of energy storage of the Radian Series of inverter/chargers through a standardized approach.
The GS Load Centers from OutBack are a pre-wired enclosure series with inverter DC overcurrent protection and disconnects, dual AC inputs, grid-tie inverter link, and 120/240VAC maintenance bypass for AC and DC system connections with OutBack Radian inverter/charger applications. The OutBack GSLC-PV-300VDC Prewired Radian GS Load Center is intended for use with systems that include a single GS8048A inverter/charger, two FLEXmax 100 Charge Controllers, and battery monitoring. The GSLC-PV-300VDC does not have GFDI because the FM100 Charge Controllers also have ground fault built-in.
NOTE: Due to the different voltage ratings, OutBack Power does not recommend using the FM100-300VDC controller with the FM60 or FM80-150VDC controllers on the same battery bank. Always read the installation instructions before installing OutBack Power equipment.
- Since it is pre-wired, it installs quickly and easily.
- Dual AC inputs and DC interfaces
- 120/240VAC inverter bypass
- Improved dynamic stability.
- Dual AC inputs
- UL 1741
- Knockouts For 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 2" conduit
- (2) 175A Panel Mount Breakers
- (2) 80A Array Disconnects
- FLEXnet DC
- (3) 500A DC Shunts
- (2) 2-Pole 120/240VAC 50A Bypass Breakers
- (2) 2-Pole 120/240VAC 50A Input Breakers
- 120/240VAC Sliding Bypass Interlock
- Ground Bus Bar
- Neutral Bus Bar
- (2) PV (Positive) Bus Bars
- Inverter Power Bus Bar
- AC Wiring and Enclosure Mounting Hardware