Enphase SC200D111C240US01 IQ System Controller 3 Microgrid Interconnect Device
Enphase, IQ System Controller 3, Microgrid Interconnect Device (MID), Service Rated, with 200A Capacity, includes Neutral-Forming Transformer, Intelligent Load Control, and RSD Switch, for Systems without a Generator, NEMA 3R, IEEE 1547: 2018, UL 1741-SB, SC200D111C240US01
The Enphase IQ System Controller 3 connects the home to grid power, IQ Batteries, and solar PV with Microinverters.
Use IQ System Controller 3 for all new installs using IQ8 Series Microinverters.
IQ System Controller 3 provides microgrid interconnection device (MID) functionality by automatically detecting and seamlessly transitioning the home energy system from grid power to backup power in the event of a grid failure. It consolidates interconnection equipment into a single enclosure and streamlines grid-independent capabilities of PV, storage by providing a consistent, pre-wired solution for residential applications.
DOES NOT support Generator Integration
- 10-year limited warranty
- Controls safe connectivity to the grid
- Automatically detects grid outages
- Provides seamless transition to backup
- Uses control cable for wired communication
- Connects to the load or service equipment side of the main load panel
- Centered mounting brackets support single-stud mounting
- Supports conduit entry from the bottom, bottom left and bottom right
- Enables backup for solar and solar + battery configurations
- Includes neutral-forming transformer for split phase 120/240 V backup operation
- System Shutdown Switch to disconnect PV, battery, and generator systems
- When paired with a dedicated IQ Load Controller, homeowners have the ability to prioritize and direct power to critical loads in the event of a grid outage
- Integrates hold-down functionality to eliminate the need for hold-down kits and special breakers
- Power Control System ( PCS) feature to control solar and storage operation based on Main panel rating
Disclaimer: While we strive to keep our item documents updated, item documents may have been updated by our manufacturers. Please note the date the document was created - for the most up-to-date item details, please refer to the manufacturer's website.