SolarEdge SE-EV-SA-KIT-LJ40P Smart EV Charger (NEMA 6-50 Plug)
SolarEdge, Smart EV Charger (includes cable), with NEMA 6-50 Plug, SE-EV-SA-KIT-LJ40P
The SolarEdge SE-EV-SA-KIT-LJ40P Smart EV Charger is a Wi-Fi enabled charging station that can be connected directly to the SolarEdge Energy Hub inverters by an installation professional or plugged into an existing wall outlet. It includes a holder and 25' cable with cable lock.
- Wi-Fi enabled, level 2 charging station, with up to 40A (9.6kW) charging power
- Full charging control, including remote activation, smart scheduling, and LED charging status
- Rated for indoor or outdoor use
- Suitable for use with or without a SolarEdge PV system
Additional Features (When Connected Directly to a SolarEdge Inverter)
- Charges EV with 100% renewable energy by using excess-solar mode
- Synchronizes with the full SolarEdge ecosystem, all managed by a single mobile app
- Ideal in cases where the inverter is located far from the vehicle
Disclaimer: While we strive to keep our item documents updated, item documents may have been updated by our manufacturers. Please note the date the document was created - for the most up-to-date item details, please refer to the manufacturer's website.