IronRidge XR Rail XR-1000-168A 168" (14') Clear Rail
IronRidge, XR1000, Rail 168" (14') Clear, Qty. 1, XR-1000-168A
The XR Rail Family comes in three sizes, each with the power of a curved rail. Each size is designed to accommodate complex design loads while keeping material costs to a minimum. There is an XR Rail that corresponds to your position. Among solar mounting rails, the XR1000 is a heavyweight. It's made to withstand harsh weather and can stretch up to 12 feet in length for commercial use. The XR100 is the ultimate mounting rail for your house. It can withstand a variety of wind and snow conditions while maintaining full spans. The XR10 is a slim, low-profile mounting rail that is ideal for areas with little to no snow. It spans 6 feet while remaining light and cost-effective.
- Safety - All components were tested for structural integrity. Separate module grounding components are eliminated with the UL 2703 system.
- Efficiency - In most states, pre-stamped engineering letters are eligible. It's easy to develop, share, and price projects using online apps.
- User Friendly - It's light and works with industry-standard attachments.
- Catalog Page (Created 8/29/2014)
- Cut Sheet (Created 8/31/2015)
- Installation Manual (Created 6/21/2016)
Disclaimer: While we strive to keep our item documents updated, item documents may have been updated by our manufacturers. Please note the date the document was created - for the most up-to-date item details, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
IronRidge XR Rail Mounting Rail Warranty
IronRidge provides a 25 year limited product warranty.