OutBack Power FLEXpower Radian FPR-8048A-300A-LT 8.0kW Power Center
Outback, FLEXpower Radian, GS8048A-01, 8.0kW, 120/240Vac, Prewired GSLC, with 120/240 AC bypass, 2, 175A DC breakers, 1 FLEXmax 100 AFCI MPPT Charge Controller, 125A Charge Controller Breaker, 80 Amp PV Breaker, HUB 10.3, RTS, FLEXnet DC, MATE3-S and Mounting Back Plate, UL1741-SA, FPR-8048A-300A-LT
The FLEXpower Radian FPR-8048A-300A-LT is a fully integrated, factory-tested system that includes an 8000W, 60Hz Radian inverter/charger, (1) FM100-AFCI charge controller (with built-in GFDI), and other essential equipment (besides power sources and battery backup). Mount the mounting bracket, hang the system on the wall and connect the wires, and your system will be ready to use. The FPR-8048A-300A-LT FLEXpower Radian is suitable for smaller power applications such as homes, cabins, remote communication sites, and backup power systems.
The OutBack GridZero technology in the FPR FLEXpower Radian offers a higher level of energy management intelligence, allowing for self-generation and self-consumption programs. The system will achieve a precise balance of stored energy, solar, and utility power, with the latter being blended in to handle surges and load spikes. Radian inverters work for both grid-tied and off-grid networks, and they can charge and use any battery technology. Grid Zero and Mini-Grid modes, as well as advanced OutBack features, are available. The FLEXpower Radian also provides an Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) profile that supports cutting-edge battery technology such as lithium-ion and others, as well as improved diagnostics for improved performance. The dual AC inputs can be used to bind the utility and a backup generator bundle. The FPR-8048A-300A-LT FLEXpower Radian is compatible with system monitoring and control via OpticsRE and is designed for 120/240 VAC to single-phase output.
To meet the most rigorous PV safety and pollution standards in the world, the 300A-LT FLEXpower Radian is UL1741-certified for US applications and CSA C22.2 No. 107.1-certified for Canadian applications, as well as IEC 62109-1-certified.
- Single-phase 120/240V, 48V True Sinewave
- 8000W Radian Inverter with Generator Assist - seven separate operating modes programmable
- With the FM100-AFCI charge controller, you can achieve up to 99 % peak performance.
- Factory pre-wired, pre-tested, and pre-configured
- It's simple to connect with a pre-assembled unit and a fully integrated GS Load Center.
- The system footprint has been designed for a better and quicker implementation.
- GridZero technology optimizes the combination of stored and renewable energy sources, reducing grid dependency.
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) is a technology that uses cutting-edge battery technologies including lithium-ion batteries to charge them.
- Grid-interactive applications with dual AC inputs and seamless generator integration
- Grid-interactive and stand-alone capabilities are combined in a single unit.
- With OPTICS RE, you can control your system through a web interface.
- All of the requisite UL Certifications are present on the components.
- Standard Warranty: 5 Years, with a 10-Year Alternative (sold separately)
Disclaimer: While we strive to keep our item documents updated, item documents may have been updated by our manufacturers. Please note the date the document was created - for the most up-to-date item details, please refer to the manufacturer's website.