IronRidge BUG QM-BUG-01-M1 Conduit Mount
QuickMount, BUG Conduit Mount for ¾-1" Conduit, Deck or Rafter Comp Shingle Mount, Qty.1, QM-BUG-01-M1
The QuickMount® BUG™ is our latest conduit mount. Compact, sturdy and unobtrusive—leveraging the same proprietary UltraGrip™ flashing system as the HUG™ attachment.
BUG™ comes with the IronRidge® RD Structural Screw and a tri-lobe, thread-forming screw that couples with locally-sourced straps. Attach it to a rafter or the deck, in any orientation.
No prying shingles. No drilling pilot holes. No applying sealant.
- Crawls low to the roof with 1” of clearance
- Three strap location options for linear adjustment
- Rotational adjustability of up to 10 degrees
- Compatible with most off-the-shelf, single-hole straps
- Approved for use with up to 1” EMT, RMC, IMC, Rigid PVC and Liquid Tight Flexible Metallic Conduit (UNIV)
- Certified and listed to UL 2703A and UL 2239
- Evaluated to UL 441 and TAS 100A
- Backed by 25-year warranty
Disclaimer: While we strive to keep our item documents updated, item documents may have been updated by our manufacturers. Please note the date the document was created - for the most up-to-date item details, please refer to the manufacturer's website.