Solmetric Suneye-210 Shade Tool
Solmetric, SunEye 210 Shade Tool, with integrated GPS and lifetime license for PV Designer Software, Suneye-210
The SunEye-210 is the most advanced shade measurement instrument for evaluating solar sites anywhere in the world. This hand-held electronic instrument calculates the available solar energy by day, month, and year at the touch of a button by measuring the shading patterns of a particular spot.
The SunEye® helps solar professionals and their clients to create the best solar designs with the highest return on investment. It helps to win competitive bids, save time and money, and ensure that performance guarantees are met.
To provide real-time field measurements, the award-winning SunEye integrates a calibrated fisheye camera, electronic compass, tilt sensor, and GPS. Its one-handed operation, robust enclosure, and outdoor-readable display make it a reliable field partner.
- On a digital camera, a fisheye lens has been calibrated.
- Electronically displayed inclinometer
- Compass with an electronic component
- Operation with One Hand
- A style that is both rugged and comfortable
- Worldwide weather data
- Integrated GPS
- 6 Month Warranty
- To add or delete shading obstacles, use the Edit mode.
- Some of the data views available include annual sun course, monthly solar entry, and obstruction elevation.
- Live Survey Mode - You can see the Annual Sunpaths in real-time as you browse the site.
- View and edit data on a Windows PC, export pdf or html reports for printing and emailing results, and export files for other common solar design and simulation programs, such as PVSyst, PV*SOL, OnGrid, and others.
- PV Designer included (lifetime license)
- Also included with SunEye: padded rugged carrying pouch, AC battery charger, USB cable, stylus, wrist strap, quick-start guide, and DVD containing the desktop PC software and full user's guide.
- Worldwide operation and language settings for English, German, Japanese, French, Italian, and Spanish.
The Suneye-210 now includes a lifetime license for the PV Designer software, enabling you to import shade measurements, select modules and inverters, layout modules, simulate kWh production, and generate PDF reports.
Disclaimer: While we strive to keep our item documents updated, item documents may have been updated by our manufacturers. Please note the date the document was created - for the most up-to-date item details, please refer to the manufacturer's website.