SolarEdge P505-4NM4MBX 505W Power Optimizer
SolarEdge, Optimizer 505W, Add-On Box for one Higher Current module, 12.5-83V, 14A, MC4 In/Out, 2.1M (~82.6") PV wire, UL 1000VDC, P505 (P505-4NM4MBX)
The MPPT per module allows for flexible installation design with multiple orientations, tilts and module types in the same string. When working with SolarEdge inverters, the Power Optimizers automatically maintain a fixed string voltage, allowing installers even greater flexibility with longer strings and strings of different lengths in order to design optimal PV systems. The SolarEdge Power Optimizers are compatible with c-Si, thin-film, and high current modules and have a 25-year warranty.
- Per-module Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- Superior efficiency (99.5% peak efficiency, up to 98.8% weighted efficiency)
- Mitigates all types of modules mismatch-loss, from manufacturing tolerance, partial shading, and aging
- Designed for extreme environmental conditions
- 25-year reliability and warranty
- Advanced, real-time performance measurement
- Automatic module DC voltage shut-down for installer and firefighter safety
- Connected by installers to c-Si, thin-film, and high current (including bi-facial) modules
- Data Sheet (Created 1/11/2023)
- Installation Manual (Created 4/30/2019)
- Installation Manual (Created 3/4/2019)
- Installation Manual (Created 8/15/2012)
Disclaimer: While we strive to keep our item documents updated, item documents may have been updated by our manufacturers. Please note the date the document was created - for the most up-to-date item details, please refer to the manufacturer's website.