SolarEdge HD-Wave SE5000H 5.0kW 1-Ph Inverter
SolarEdge, SE5000H-US HD-Wave, 1-Ph, Grid Tied Inverter, 5000W, 240Vac, 60 Hz, 2 Unfused Input, 12 Yr Warr, Ground-Fault/Arc-Fault Protection, Ungrounded, RS485 and Ethernet, -40C, AC RSD, UL1741-SA, SetApp Enabled, SE5000H-US000BNU4
SolarEdge's HD-Wave technology inverter, which won the prestigious Intersolar award in 2016, defies conventional inverter design. The HD-Wave technology inverter synthesizes a clean sine wave using a novel power conversion technology based on a distributed switching and efficient DSP processing, resulting in a drastic reduction in the magnetics and heavy cooling components. This small and light inverter allows for easy shipping and storage, as well as one-person installation. Because of the record-breaking performance, more energy can be generated, resulting in a higher return on investment.
The SolarEdge SE5000H-US000BNU4 single-phase inverters now have a smart new commissioning method that involves using their intuitive SetApp mobile application on a smartphone. It's never been easier to commission an inverter. When you have all of the knowledge you need in the palm of your hand, the display screen is no longer needed!
- Indoor and Outdoor Installation Specifically Designed to Work with Power Optimizers
- With a weight of less than 25 pounds, it's small and light.
- Record-breaking efficiency at 99 % CEC thanks to built-in module-level monitoring Efficiency that is weighted
- DC/AC conversion efficiency of up to 155 % Overabundance Longer
- Strings are now permitted (Up to 6,000W per String on SE7600H)
- For CPUC Rule 21 grid enforcement,
- UL1741 SA certified integrated arc fault security and rapid shutdown for NEC 2014 and 2017, per articles 690.11 and 690.12.
- The SolarEdge SetApp allows for quick and simple inverter commissioning directly from a smartphone, resulting in less heat and higher reliability without the use of electrolytic capacitors.
Disclaimer: While we strive to keep our item documents updated, item documents may have been updated by our manufacturers. Please note the date the document was created - for the most up-to-date item details, please refer to the manufacturer's website.