SolaDeck SD-0799-5B 600V Flashed Combiner/Passthrough Box Black
SolaDeck, Flashed Combiner/Wire Entry Box for Comp Roofs, with 8" DIN Rail, 5 Position Ground Busbar, UL, 15.25 X 17.25 X 3” Black, SD-0799-5B
SolaDeck models are flashed, seamless, weather-tight enclosures that are NEMA 3R rated. They provide a flashed roof penetration that connects the outdoor system wiring to the interior house wiring and give consistency in every installation. The 0799-5B Photovoltaic Combiner Enclosure is listed and labeled to UL 1741 standards and can be used to combine or pass-through wiring of both AC and DC circuits. A professional appearance is provided by the 18-gauge galvanized 90 steel and powder-coated finish.
- A slotted cover locks into place with one pre-installed set screw, NO more loose cover screws!
- Lower profile cover allows side and bottom penetration to the sidewalls
- Installed din rail can be used horizontally or vertically depending on your install needs
- Two 3/4” pre-punched holes at the base of the SolaDeck. Two NEMA 4 plugs come installed, these can be removed to insert your fitting or conduit without needing to drill
- The base has eight roof-deck knockouts - (6) .5”, (1) .75", and (1) 1"
- Five position ground block, installed
- Black powder coated 15.25” X 17.25 X 3” flashing
- Made in the USA!
Disclaimer: While we strive to keep our item documents updated, item documents may have been updated by our manufacturers. Please note the date the document was created - for the most up-to-date item details, please refer to the manufacturer's website.