Sol-Ark SA-12K 12.0kW Battery-Based Inverter
Sol-Ark, 12kW Battery or Battery-Less Inverter, 12,000W, 120/240-208Vac, 50/60Hz, 48VDC, Transformerless Sinewave, Grid Tie/Off-Grid, AC and/or DC Coupled, 2 MPPT PV inputs, with AFCI/GFDI, BTS & Dual AC inputs, 10 Yr Warr, UL1741-SA (Rule-21), NEMA 3R ,(Outdoor), SA-12K
An electrician's dream, Sol-Ark's turnkey design and fanatical engineering support team take out the guesswork and do the heavy lifting for ESS power design. Originally made for DIY, the outdoor rated 12K is simple to install with a dust-proof enclosure protecting internal electronics designed to last 25 years.
Sol-Ark 12K Pre-Wired Hybrid Inverter System is a all-in-one system that includes an inverter, charger controller, a display with remote monitoring. The Sol-Ark is simple to install to a Grid-tied, Off-Grid, or Battery Backup solar system, while being able to manages power to and from Solar, Battery, Grid, Loads, and Generator.
- Simple to install with touchscreen interface
- Grid Tied Mode: Sell your power to reduce electric bill
- Meter Zero Mode: Zero your electric bill without a smart meter
- Time of Use: Use solar and batteries to minimize grid power usage
- Programable Smart Load Mode
- DC and AC Coupling
- Works with a wide range of battery chemistries- Lead acid to Lithium
- AC Voltage: 120/240V split phase
- AC Frequency: 60/50 Hz
- Max Continuous AC Output Power:12,000W
- Max Continuous Output Current: 190A
- MPPT Voltage Range: 150-425V
- Max Input Current: 18Amp (per mppt)
- Inverter Efficiency: 96.0%
- Listings & Certifications:UL1741-2010/2018, IEEE1547a-2003/2014, FCC 15 class B
- Weight: 77. lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 28.0" x 17.375" x 9.37"
10 Year Standard Warranty
Disclaimer: While we strive to keep our item documents updated, item documents may have been updated by our manufacturers. Please note the date the document was created - for the most up-to-date item details, please refer to the manufacturer's website.