SMA Sunny Boy SBS-ABU-200-US-10 Automatic Back-Up Unit
SMA, Sunny Boy Storage Automatic Back-Up Unit, 120/240Vac/200A, for use with Sunny Boy-Storage Inverter, 3R enclosure, SBS-ABU-200-US-10
The Sunny Boy Storage inverter can be upgraded with the SMA SBS-ABU-200-US-10 Automatic Backup Unit. It has an automatic shift switch, an SMA Backup Unit Controller, inverter(s) overcurrent safety, an integrated energy meter, and current transformers. The Automatic Backup Unit disconnects the PV system, loads, and the Sunny Boy Storage inverter from the power grid and generates a battery-backup grid in the event of a grid failure. In the event of a grid failure, the battery-backup grid provides power to loads that must continue to be powered. When the grid goes down, the Sunny Boy Storage provides energy to the loads after a brief turn. The PV device produces more electricity, which can be used to control the loads and charge the battery.
- Suitable for a range of applications, such as whole-house backup or connection to a secure loads monitor.
- Allows PV and Sunny Boy Storage inverters to be connected directly.
- Large panels can be connected to a bus rated at 200 Amp.
- Unbalanced load up to 5 kVA
- Outdoor-rated for use in extreme conditions
- To make commissioning as simple as possible, everything has been pre-wired and reviewed.
- Sunny Boy Storage inverters provide a plug-and-play installation.
- Sunny Boy Storage's webUI allows for easy setup and commissioning.
- New PV or retrofit installations are possible thanks to the AC coupled architecture.
- In a single SMA residential storage solution, up to three high-voltage batteries can be attached.
Disclaimer: While we strive to keep our item documents updated, item documents may have been updated by our manufacturers. Please note the date the document was created - for the most up-to-date item details, please refer to the manufacturer's website.