S-5! SolarFoot Metal Roof Mounting Bracket
S-5!, Clamp, SolarFoot mount for Trapezoidal metal roofs, with butyl pads, (4) 8mm mounting holes and (1) M8-1.25 X 17mm Threaded Stud with Flange Nut, fasteners not included, for direct L-Foot mounting, SolarFoot
The S-5! SolarFoot is a simple, cost-effective pedestal for L-Foot attachment of rail-mounted solar PV. The bracket can be used to mount any L-foot to exposed-fastened metal roofs, such as AG-panel or R-Panel.
Designed to straddle minor striations in your roof panel for attachment into decking or structure, SolarFoot can be fastened into a variety of substrates, including the wood deck, wood timber purlins or steel purlins.
- Designed for exposed-fastened metal roof solar mounting attached via L-Foot and rails
- Compatible with all rail manufacturer’s L-Foot components
- Attaches directly to structure or deck for optimal holding strength
- Proper sealant selection never left to chance; no messy or risky field application of sealant
- Low center of gravity reduces moment arm commonly associated with L-Foot/rail solar racking
- Stainless integrated stud and serrated, hex-flange nut secure the L-Foot into position
Disclaimer: While we strive to keep our item documents updated, item documents may have been updated by our manufacturers. Please note the date the document was created - for the most up-to-date item details, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Metal Roof Innovations, Ltd (MRIL) warrants that all S-5! products manufactured by it and bearing its name are free from defects in material and workmanship on the date of first sale and FOR THE LIFE OF THE ROOF. The sole and exclusive remedy for breach of this warranty is repair or replacement of the S-5! manufactured product which is defective.