S-5! S-5-NH 1.5 Metal Roof Clamp
S-5!, Clamp, Size NH, fits 1-1/2" Nail Strip Metal Roof Profiles, S-5-NH 1.5
The new S-5-NH 1.5 seam clamp fits any 1-1/2″ nail strip panel profile with a panel width of between 0.475″ and 0.80″. Each clamp includes one (1) M8-1.25x16mm Stainless steel flanged bolt, two (2) stainless steel set screws, and a reversible insert.
Introducing the newest addition to the “N” clamp line of products, the S-5-NH 1.5 is designed specifically for 1.5” (38 mm) nail strip profiles with a wider horizontal dimension (> 0.475” and < 0.800”). The “H” stands for hinged; and the NH is an ideal mounting solution for VicWest Prestige, NewTech FF150 and similarly-dimensioned profiles.
The S-5-NH fits 1-1/2″ Nail-Strip panel profiles that have a wider horizontal dimension from 0.475″ to 0.8″ in width.
- Reversible Hinge allows for fit on both wide and also medium width panel profiles
- Hinged Insert conforms to shape of seam, preventing damage or puncture at the point of attachment
- Optimal Holding Strength. The toe on the hinged portion of the clamp engages the female portion of the panel
- Staked Clamp Body prevents the insert from walking during installation and tightening of set screws
- Angled Setscrews make it easier to tighten with a screwgun
- T-30 Torx setscrews improve driver bit withdrawal after the screw has been tensioned
- Standard and Mini sizes available (mini clamps should never be used with ColorGard snow retention systems)
- 6000 Series aluminum body and insert
- 300 Series stainless steel hardware
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Metal Roof Innovations, Ltd (MRIL) warrants that all S-5! products manufactured by it and bearing its name are free from defects in material and workmanship on the date of first sale and FOR THE LIFE OF THE ROOF. The sole and exclusive remedy for breach of this warranty is repair or replacement of the S-5! manufactured product which is defective.