ProSolar RoofTrac R172-2.0B 172" (14') Black 2" Deep Rail
ProSolar, Support Rail, 2.0" Deep X 172” Black RoofTrac Rail, Qty. 1, R172-2.0B
- Typically used with RoofTrac®, GroundTrac® and SolarWedge® Mounting Systems.
- RoofTrac® Tilt Kit or SolarWedge® used for residential flat roofs.
- Each system engineered and load tested to 50 lb/sq. ft., equivalent of 125 mph winds per 2010 CBC / 2009 IBC to ensure safety and quality.
- Spans 6 foot on center (30 lb/ft2 snow load) and 10 foot on center (non-snow load).
- Approximately 10 years of installer preferred design.
- The most cost effective and easy to install rail mounting system.
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel components for corrosion resistance and strength.
- Sleek, low profile design for great looking installs.
- Designed for use with ProSolar FastJack® or TileTrac® attachments.