ProSolar FastJack FJE-200-1 2" Standoff
ProSolar, FastJack, Standoff, E-Series 2", Qty. 1, FJE-200-1
The FastJack E-Series is the best option for any experienced, high-volume installer because of its cost-effectiveness and ease of installation. The solid aluminum post prevents water from funneling, and the entire product is made without welding to avoid corrosion and breakage.
Benefits of FastJack® E-Series
- Installation is easy.
- Patent No. 6,360,491 was given for a single lag bolt design.
- Independently measured to 3,600 lbs ultimate pull out and 1,380 lbs ultimate side axial loads in the facility.
- Aluminum and stainless steel materials are lightweight and corrosion-resistant (no inferior ferrous metals that rust and weaken over time)
- Water would not run down the post because it is made of solid aluminum.
- There aren't any welds to corrode or break.
- Designed for the high-volume installer with a lot of experience.
- 3/16" pilot hole drill guide accessory available
- Available in 3" and 4-1/2" tall sizes
- 1" OD post diameter (1-1/2" OD base diameter) compatible with standard 3/4" UPC / NES approved flashings (no expensive custom flashings required)
- To accommodate roof height variations, a leveling kit is available.