ProSolar FastJack FJ-450-1 4.5" Standoff
ProSolar, FastJack, Standoff, 4.5", Qty. 1, FJ-450-1
The FastJack's proprietary design can simply be described as the most creative, powerful, and cost-effective tool of its kind. The FastJack has been laboratory tested to provide 2,359 pounds of strength using just a single lag bolt, thanks to its precision CNC machined base and stanchion, as well as strict engineering and material requirements (included).
The 4.5' standoff is for regular blinking installations (for composition & flat rooftops).
Benefits of the FastJack®
- The removable post allows for fast and simple installation on existing roofs/retrofits (refer to the installation instructions illustration to the right)
- The lag bolt is located directly under the stanchion in a patented design that provides superior strength values.
- Installs quickly and efficiently, saving time and money.
- There are no welds to corrode or split since it is precision machined from extruded aluminum.
- For ease of installation and lower shipping costs, this material is considerably lighter than steel.
- The integrated drill guide ensures perfect pilot holes every time, reducing the risk of splitting the wood.
- Almost any roof flashing can be mounted flat on the roof deck thanks to the base design.