ProSolar FastJack FJ-300-1 3" Standoff
ProSolar, FastJack, Standoff, 3", Qty. 1, FJ-300-1
The FastJack's proprietary design can simply be described as the most creative, powerful, and cost-effective tool of its kind. The FastJack has been laboratory tested to provide 2,359 pounds of strength using only a single lag bolt, thanks to its precision CNC machined base and stanchion, as well as strict engineering and material requirements (included).
Benefits of the FastJack®
- The removable post allows for fast and simple installation on existing roofs/retrofits (refer to the installation instructions illustration to the right)
- The lag bolt is located directly under the stanchion in a patented design that provides superior strength values.
- Installs quickly and efficiently, saving time and money.
- There are no welds to corrode or split since it is precision machined from extruded aluminum.
- For ease of installation and lower shipping costs, this material is considerably lighter than steel.
- The integrated drill guide ensures perfect pilot holes every time, reducing the chance of roof rafters breaking.
- Almost any roof flashing can be mounted flat on the roof deck thanks to the base design.