PLP EN-SS-1290 EV Charging Station Foundation
PLP, EV Charging Station Foundation, Charger and Charger Pole NOT included, EN-SS-1290
Electric vehicle (EV) use in the U.S. is estimated to grow from 3 million (2019) to over 26 million by 2030. To accommodate the sharp increase in demand for charging stations, contractors will need product solutions that are easily installed, durable, cost-effective, and future-proof.
PLP’s EV Charging Station Foundation is a pre-fabricated, precision-engineered solution for EV charging. Its durable yet lightweight polypropylene foundation requires no specialized machinery; it can be installed by one person in one day. The EV Charging Station Foundation's design adapts to fit a wide range of chargers and charger pedestals currently on the market, and the aluminum top plate provides a clean finish and easy access point for repairs and future upgrades.
- Make-ready solution that prevents future infrastructure changes
- Easy, one-day installation; no concrete pours or heavy machinery required
- Engineered solution creates a clean, uniform appearance
- Top plate can be modified to fit different charging stations and pedestals
- Manufactured from durable, weather-resistant polypropylene
- Four ports for versatility and future expansion
- Top plate creates easy access point for charger repairs, replacements, or upgrades
- Lockable wire storage protects components until charging station is installed