MidNite Solar MNPV2-MC4 Pre-wired Combiner Box
Midnite Solar, Combiner box Pre-wired for 2 Strings, with MC4 Panel mount connectors, 2 fuseholders & 15A fuses for grounded inverters, 60A, 600VDC, NEMA 3R, MNPV2-MC4
This MNPV2 combiner with 3R pre-wiring is ideal for outdoor use. Crafted to combine high voltage strings up to 60 amps total using regular 10mm x 38mm fuses.
Outdoor use is enabled with the pre-wired MNPV2 combiner. Designed to connect high-voltage strings of up to 60 10mm x 38mm fuses. Touch-safe din rail mount fuse holders and fuses are used to work up to 600 volts. The MNPV2 can handle up to 60 amps of current.
- Environmental rating form 1
- Industry-standard connectors allow for a quick and easy connection.
- Housing is made entirely of aluminum and is powder-coated to prevent corrosion.
- During installation, the cover can be flipped up and left exposed.
- PV Negative bus bar with #6 and 1/0 connections
- Ground bus bar for chassis with #6 and 1/0 connections
- (x) 30 amp contact protected fuse holders on a standard DIN rail. Fuse for 15 amps is included.
- PV Plus outputs are connected by a tin-plated copper bus bar.
- For protection, the dead front cover snaps into place after the wiring is finished.
- Connectors for PV in and PV out on the bottom, additional knockouts on bottom and sides
- There is enough space on the top surface to carry conduit in from directly above the enclosure.
- 5-year warranty
- Listed by ETL for US & Canada
- Made in the USA