Fronius Symo Advanced 10.0-3 10.0kW 3-Ph Inverter
Fronius, Symo Advanced Lite 10.0 208/240 Grid Tied Inverter, 3-Ph, 10 kW, 208/240VAC, 60Hz, 600VDC, DC Discon, 6 Unfused i/p, 2 MPPT, 10 Yr Warr, Ungrounded, Arc-Fault Protection, with PLC SunSpec Transmitter, UL-1741-SA, NOT CA Rule 21 Compliant, 4,210,090,801
The WiFi Fronius Datamanager 2.0 card can be installed in Fronius Symo inverters, allowing Internet monitoring through the Fronius Solar. web portal on a computer or smartphone. For multiple Symo inverters installed in the same place, only one card is needed. For third-party control and data logging, the inverters have a Modbus GUI. The Solar. Web monitoring portal can also use the free Fronius Solar.TV service to send monitoring data, such as device yield, energy production, and environmental benefits, to a public display.
With the exception of the Symo 15.0-3-208, these inverters are now SunSpec compliant, allowing third-party MLPE devices to comply with NEC2017 code. To meet Rapid Shutdown requirements, all Symo inverters can be installed next to the PV Array if they comply with NEC2014 code. The warranty on Fronius Symo inverters is 10 years, but it can be extended to 15 or 20 years.
- Internal Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) for added protection per NEC 2011 Inverter sizes range from 10.0 kW to 24.0 kW.
- SnapINverter concept and NEMA 4X enclosure are easy to use.
- Through the preinstalled Datamanager Card, you can track via WiFi, wired Ethernet, or serial.
- Fronius Solar. Web Portal is used for monitoring.
- 10-year warranty with a 20-year extension option
- For the USA and Canada, it is listed to UL 1741-2010, UL 1699B Issue 2-2013, and CSA TIL M-07 Issue 1-2013.
- IEEE 1547-2003, IEEE 1547.1, ANSI/IEEE C62.41, FCC Part 15 A & B, C22.2 No. 107.1-01, IEEE 1547-2003, IEEE 1547.1, ANSI/IEEE C62.41, FCC Part 15 A & B (Sept 2001)
Disclaimer: While we strive to keep our item documents updated, item documents may have been updated by our manufacturers. Please note the date the document was created - for the most up-to-date item details, please refer to the manufacturer's website.