Enphase IQ7 IQ7A-72-2-US 366W Microinverter
Enphase, IQ 7A Micro Inverter, compatible with 60 and 72-cell PV Modules, 208/240 volt, 366VA Peak Power, MC4 DC Connectors, IQ7A-72-2-US
Enphase's next-generation microinverters are based on a software-defined architecture that allows for a cost-effective design with a single hardware SKU available globally. Microinverters in the IQ7 series produce 4% more power, are 19% lighter, and are 17% smaller than those in the IQ6 series. With innovative 2-wire cabling, the IQ 7 Micro Series retains the same ease of installation. It also makes use of semiconductor integration to improve reliability and scale economies. The Enphase IQ7A-72-2-US IQ Microinverter™ is a high-powered smart grid-ready inverter built for use with 60 and 72-cell modules that dramatically simplify the installation process while achieving the highest device performance. Since it's part of the Enphase IQ System, this microinverter can operate in tandem with the Enphase IQ Envoy™, Enphase Q Aggregator™, Enphase IQ Battery™, and Enphase Enlighten™ monitoring and analysis program. The IQ Series Microinverters build on previous generations' durability by undergoing over a million hours of power-on testing, allowing Enphase to give an industry-leading warranty of up to 25 years.
The Enphase Microinverter uses a sophisticated Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm to optimize energy output. Each Enphase Microinverter in your array is connected to a single PV module. This setup allows each PV module to be controlled by an individual MPPT, ensuring that the maximum power available from each PV module is exported to the utility grid regardless of the output of the other PV modules in the series. Although shading, soiling, orientation, or PV module mismatch can affect an individual PV module in the array, each Enphase IQ7A-72-2-US IQ Microinverter™ ensures top performance for its associated PV module.
NOTE: IQ7A installs are not recommended with bi-facial modules and the use of such may impact the limited warranty.
Easy to Install
- Lightweight and simple
- Built-in rapid shutdown (NEC 2014 & 2017)
- Faster installation with lighter two-wire cabling
Productive and Reliable
- High-power 60 and 72-cell modules are supported.
- Optimized for high powered modules ranging between 295-460+W
- Max Power Output: 366VA
- 97.0% CEC efficiency
- UL Listed
- Enclosure with two layers of insulation, class II
Smart Grid Ready
- Variable grid profiles such as Hawaiian Electric Company (HECO) Rule 14H, California Rule 21, and others can be configured.
- Advanced gird support, voltage, and frequency ride-through specifications are all satisfied.
- Remotely updates to respond to changing grid requirements
- Envoy and internet connection required
- Installation Manual (Created 2/13/2020)
- Quick Install Guide (Created 5/15/2018)
- Wiring Diagram (Created 8/16/2019)
- Data Sheet (Created 6/16/2020)
Disclaimer: While we strive to keep our item documents updated, item documents may have been updated by our manufacturers. Please note the date the document was created - for the most up-to-date item details, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
This Enphase Energy, Inc. ("Enphase”) limited warranty (“Limited Warranty”) covers defects in workmanship and materials of the following Enphase products for the applicable warranty periods:
- 25 Years - IQ7, IQ7 Plus, IQ7X, IQ6, IQ6 Plus, M215/250, S230/280, and C250 Microinverters
- 5 Years - Envoy, IQ Envoy, IQ Combiner+, IQ Combiner, IQ Commercial Envoy, Q Aggregator, Q Commercial Aggregator, Envoy-S Standard, Envoy-S Metered, Mobile Connect, Consumption CT, AC Combiner Box