Concorde SunXtender PVX-1530T 153Ah 12V AGM Battery
Concorde, SunXtender Sealed AGM Battery, 12V, 153Ah @ 24hr, G30H Tall, PVX-1530T
The Sun Xtender Sealed AGM Battery (PVX-1530T) from Concorde Battery is a valve-operated lead-acid battery with AGM construction (VRLA-AGM). The battery can be used upright, on its end, or on its side due to its non-spillable construction, and the maintenance-free AGM nature eliminates the need for water replenishment.
The plates are thicker than the industry norm, using pure lead calcium grids, for longer cycle life, improved durability, and strength. The low impedance AGM architecture allows for excellent charge acceptance, and regulated voltage charging does not require a current cap.
The PolyGuard Microporous Polyethylene Separators in the Sun Xtender product line protect the positive plates from shorting, shock, and vibration. This dual-layer insulation with its effective safety feature is not available from any other manufacturer.
The Sun Xtender battery covers and containers are made of high-impact, reinforced copolymer polypropylene and have thick end walls to prevent bulging. The corrosion-resistant copper alloy T Terminals come with silicon bronze bolts and washers. All SunXtender Batteries are Hazmat Exempt when shipped.
- The SunXtender PVX-1530T boasts industry leading life cycles providing safe, reliable and long lasting power.
- Recombinant gas SunXtender Deep Cycle AGM Series solar batteries are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Non-Spillable maintenance free construction allows battery to be used upright, on it's end or side.
- Features PolyGuard™ Microporous Polyethylene Separators shielding the positive plates against shorting, shock or vibration.
- There is no exposed lead on SunXtender batteries and they are 100 percent recyclable making them environmentally friendly.
- Designed for photovoltaic applications for superior & reliable solar power.
- Low Self Discharge Rate Approximately 1 % per month at 25° C (77° F).
- Ships UL approved, HAZMAT Exempt, DOT HMR40 compliant and fully charged ready to install.