ChemLink M-1 F1270 Gray Adhesive & Sealant
Chemlink, M-1 Structural Adhesive, 10.1oz tubes, Gray, Qty. 1, F1270 gray
M-1 is a moisture-cure, multi-purpose structural adhesive/sealant that can be used to bind and seal a variety of building materials. M-1 adheres to most roofing materials, masonry, wood, glass, aluminum, and foam, forming a tough, elastic waterproof seal. Most building surfaces, such as metal flashing, copings, skylights, and HVAC surfaces, adhere well to M-1.
- 100% solids, solvent-free, will not shrink.
- It's non-slumpy and can be used vertically and overhead.
- 20 minute skin over
- On damp surfaces, there is no outgassing.
- Good color stability, will not suntan
- Paintable within 24 hours (See limitations)
- Gun grade, no special tools or mixing required
- Application at temperatures as low as 32°F (0°C)
- Made in the USA - ISO 9001:2015 certified
Disclaimer: While we strive to keep our item documents updated, item documents may have been updated by our manufacturers. Please note the date the document was created - for the most up-to-date item details, please refer to the manufacturer's website.