Chargepoint 50-NEMA14-50-L23 Plug-In EV Charger
ChargePoint, Home Flex Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger, Level 2, 240V, NEMA 14-50 Plug, with 23FT Charging Cable, 50-NEMA14-50-L23
ChargePoint Home Flex is a Level 2, 240V, 16- to 50-amp flexible amperage home EV charger. It comes with a 23-foot charging cable and is easy for an electrician to install indoors or out. Home Flex can use a NEMA 6-50 or NEMA 14-50 plug or be hardwired by removing the power input cable. Plug-in installation with a 6-50 or 14-50 outlet requires circuits rated 40A or 50A. For other circuit ratings, including 60A-80A for 48A-50A charging, the plug is easily removed for hardwired installation. Outdoor installation requires hardwiring the station or using a weatherproof NEMA receptacle.
- Level 2, 240 volt electric vehicle (EV) charging station charges any EV up to 9X faster than a normal wall outlet, with flexible amperage settings from 16 amps to 50 amps and plug-in and hardwired installation options. Use the ChargePoint app to pick the right amperage for your home after installation
- Works with all electric cars, tested on leading EV models: Tesla, Chevrolet Bolt EV, Volvo Recharge, Polestar, Hyundai Kona and Ioniq, Kia NIRO, Nissan LEAF, Mazda MX-30 EV, Toyota Prius Prime, Mazda, BMW i3, Honda Clarity, Chrysler Pacifica, Jaguar I-PACE, and many more
- Charge faster and smarter with the ChargePoint app. Set a schedule to only charge when electricity is cheapest, set reminders so you never forget to plug in, use Alexa voice control, and see all your ChargePoint charging data in one place
- Safe and reliable, with a 3-year warranty backed by 24/7 customer support from a company dedicated to EV charging for 10+ years. UL listed for electrical safety, ENERGY STAR certified for efficiency. 23-foot charging cable provides ample reach
- Easy for any electrician to install indoors or out. Plug-in installation with NEMA 6-50 or 14-50 outlet (14-50 currently selected) requires circuits rated 40A or 50A. For other circuit ratings, the plug is easily removed for hardwired installation. Set the charging amperage that's right for you and your home, helping to avoid electrical upgrades. See below for more installation information
- Widely eligible for utility rebates and other incentives, including the renewed U. S. federal tax credit for 30% of total station and installation cost, up to $1000
Disclaimer: While we strive to keep our item documents updated, item documents may have been updated by our manufacturers. Please note the date the document was created - for the most up-to-date item details, please refer to the manufacturer's website.